Please read this document to understand how we may collect and use data you provide for our service. If you do not understand this policy, or do not accept any part of it, you are advised not to use our service.
We will only use the information that we collect from you in accordance with the policies set forth by the US government regarding personal information policy.
- What we may collect and how we use it. We may collect and process the following data about you using the service:
- Personal information you provide us is used to access detailed information about a person’s rental and criminal history throughout the United States. The types of information we collect may include email address, social security number, birth date, birth place, in compliance with laws, court orders and government agencies for research, analytic purposes to provide the best service in the most effective manner.
- Details of correspondence: If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence for a reasonable amount of time and/or required by law.
- Personal Information we automatically collect: When you use the service, we automatically collect information to help you gain access to information you have provided to us at any time. We use this information to administer the service and for our internal operations, including data analysis, research, statistical purposes to improve the service and security. Please note that the Service requires information you have to provide to us, in order to gain accurate detailed information.
- Log Information:
- When you use the Service, we may automatically collect and store the following information in server logs:Internet Protocol (IP addresses), Internet Service Provider, browser type and language. We use this information for communication to provide better Service. We only use this data to identify personal details of the individual searched.
- How we collect information.
- When you use the Service, certain information may be stored locally on your device, such as password and login. This helps you gain quicker access to our website, and help us identify you as a customer quicker.
- We access this information when you use the Service for reporting and analytic purposes, which helps us improve the service.
- Who we share information with. We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you to non affiliated entities without your permission; or otherwise under the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, by court order, regulator, government authority or other 3rd party where it is a legal necessity to comply with a regulatory body and otherwise to protect our rights and the rights of any third party.
- We may deliver advertising to you in conjunction with our Service. If you receive any marketing email from us, you can opt out through unsubscribing link included in each email.
- We are not responsible for any third party link.
- Security We use the appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect personal information against unlawful access and against accidental breach, loss, and/or damage.
- We will do our best to protect your personal data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to or from the Service via internet, as there is inherent risks using the internet. Any transmission is at your own risk.
- We keep your personal data for as long as necessary for business purposes, or for legal matters.