Please read these terms of service carefully before using our website operated by Evicted tenants Corp.
Your access to and use of service is conditioned on your acceptance and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access and use our service.
By accessing or using the service, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our service immediately, without prior notice or liability for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, if you breach the terms.
All provisions of the terms which by their nature should survive termination, including without limitation, ownership provision, warranty disclaimer, indemnity and limitation of liability.
- The Service.
- The service consists of a comprehensive criminal background report and report for eviction history
- Alterations and Updates
These terms may get get updated from time to time to reflect changes:
- In our relevant and regulatory requirements.
- In the functionality of the website.
- Imposed on us by third parties
- Access and Use of Service.
- You can access the Service via the website.
- To access the service you must register and log in.
- To access the Service, the required fee must be paid with a credit or debit card.
- If the activities that take place by you or your account do not comply with these terms, we reserve the right to remove your account without prior notice.
- It is your responsibility to pay for the fees required for access to the Service.
- License of the Service.
- Third Party Services.
Our Service includes links to services provided by third parties, including but not limited to Criminal background information and Eviction history.
We reserve the right to terminate your membership and access to our website at any time, if any of our guidelines are violated.
- You can terminate access at any time by deleting your account.
- You will incur a termination fee for early termination of your terms.
- Termination of access to the Service will result in termination of all the sections of these terms above.
- You have agreed to abide by our terms and to compensate us for any legal damages, cost or losses we might incur, as a result of your violation of these terms.